Galleria Dental Office is a general dentistry practice who offers a variety of dental services.
Consultations are done by appointment. We accommodate emergencies to the best of our abilities; however, we are not a walk-in clinic.
- We will send the claim for the services provided directly to your insurance company
- Electronic billing to your insurance company
- We offer Saturdays and evening appointments for your convenience
- Payment plans available upon request
- Students and Seniors discount available
- Children are welcome
- ODSP and Ontario Healthy Smiles (OHS) accepted
- Languages spoken: Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, French, Hungarian
We ensure the use of optimal anesthetic in order to provide a comfortable experience for you as a patient and to enable your dental team to provide their best service with minimum stress. The use of laser therapy is routine in our office, whenever clinically required. The result is a faster healing process and a less invasive procedure. Whenever possible, we use biodegradable products as long as it does not compromise the quality of care. We routinely screen for oral cancer and our entire staff is well trained to recognize even subtle symptoms and signs that may need to be investigated.
We take pride in striving to keep the balance between:
- Resolving dental problems efficiently (pain-inducing conditions as cavities, root canals, surgical extractions, options for replacement of missing teeth-crowns, bridges, implants, dentures, soft tissue pathology, etc)
- Creating and maintaining an effective preventative program (regular cleaning and check-ups)
- Providing cosmetic services including whitening, veneers, crowns, bridges, implants, and dentures.
We believe in a personalized approach. We present the options for treatment with pros and cons, outlining the advantages and limitations of each treatment plan. In this context there IS NO right or wrong choice, there is a treatment plan that needs to be tailored to the patient according to her/his medical health, time, finances and preferences. We collaborate with a team of specialists in oral-maxilo-facial-surgery, periodontology, endodontics, orthodontics, paedodontics, prosthodontics, oral pathology so that complex situations that are beyond the expertise of a general practitioner can be treated efficiently.